Please review the Back On Track Alberta Guidelines. Due to some technical difficulties the video recordings are not available but below are links to everything that was discussed, including additional resources from the guidelines. All Alberta clubs can use the resources to convey the information to athletes and parents, but if there are any questions, please ask us your questions at email@example.com.
Prior to Activity.... What to do Next?
- Clubs must re-activate the club via Trackie(CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE). This must be done by either the Head Coach, Administration, or a Executive Board Member.
- All members wishing to get back on track, must also re-activate (CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE) – This will be done through Trackie. Members not age of majority; parents or guardians must sign on their behalf.
- Each club must identify Safe Officers, and make sure they are an associate member of Athletics Alberta.
- Each member, including the safety officer, must download and submit to their club the AA Attestation – available below. Attestation must happen every time an individual leaves the province or city where they are potentially exposed or in contact outside of their normal cohort.
- Clubs should download, print, and keep with their safety officer the sanitization tracking list, attendance check in/out list, and covid clearance list to participate.
- People who attend any training group, this includes coaches, athletes, & safety officers, must answer the daily covid clearance questionnaire.
- Once a week Club must upload their paperwork to Athletics Alberta – this includes the sanitization tracking sheet.