This below from AHS:
As per the measures announced on Tuesday December 8, please find below a summary of the mandatory restrictions that will be in place for sport, physical activity and recreation organizations, programs and facilities. These restrictions are effective as of midnight, December 13 and will be in place for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Entertainment and Recreation Facilities must close, including:
- Casinos, bingo halls, gaming centres
- Racing centres, horse tracks, raceways
- Bowling alleys, pool halls
- Legions and private clubs (nightclubs must remain closed)
- Art galleries, libraries and museums
- Science and interpretive centres
- Amusement and water parks
- Children’s play centres and indoor playgrounds
- Theatres, auditoria and concert halls
- Banquet halls, conference centres and trade shows
- All indoor recreation facilities must close, including:
- Gyms and studios
- Fitness and recreation centres
- Spas, pools, indoor rinks and arenas
- Day and overnight camps
- Community halls and centres
Indoor fitness, recreation and physical activity facilities
- ALL indoor group physical activities, including team sports, fitness classes and training sessions, are prohibited or restricted across Alberta.
- All indoor fitness, recreation and physical activity facilities are closed.
- One-to-one indoor training, such as training with a fitness trainer or coach, is not permitted.
- Indoor group physical activities are prohibited unless
- the group only involves members of the same household.
- the activity involves students at a school or post-secondary institution as part of an education progra
Outdoor Sport and Recreation Activities
- Outdoor group physical activity, including team sports, must be limited to 10 people or fewer.
- Members of different households must maintain 2 metre distancing at all times.
- Outdoor recreation is permitted, but facilities with indoor spaces except for washrooms will be closed.
- If recreating outdoors, we encourage Albertans to dress warmly and be prepared for the weather.