Further to the May 6, 2021 enhanced restrictions AHS update, please be aware of the following taking effect Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. –
- All indoor sport, performance and recreation activities for youth and adults are prohibited.
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities must close, including for 1-on-1 training.
All outdoor sports and recreation activities are prohibited, except with members of your household, or your two close contacts if you live alone. This includes:
- all group physical activities, such as team sports, fitness classes, training sessions
- all one-on-one lessons and training activities
- all practices, training and games
Outdoor recreation facilities can remain open unless specifically closed by public health order.
- None allowed at this time.
- Clubs are are asked to not solicit AHS for exemptions.
Until May 30 to start, possibly longer.