NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING to MEMBERS
ATHLETICS ALBERTA (TRACK AND FIELD,
CROSS COUNTRY, ROAD RUNNING) ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Athletics Alberta (Track and Field, Cross Country, Road Running) Association (the “Association”) will be held on the 12th day of September, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. virtually online using ZOOM meeting for the following purposes:
1. To receive the report on the association Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending March 31st, 2020.
2. To consider and vote on a special resolution in the form annexed hereto to update the Bylaws of the Association as follows;
a. Article V; Section 1 Annual Meetings; subsection 1 – pertaining to the dates of the AGM
i. CURRENT – There shall be an Annual General Meeting held each year between March 1 and April 30 of each year.
ii. PROPOSED CHANGE – There shall be an Annual General Meeting held each year between March 1 and May 15th of each year.
3. To receive an update on the 2017-2020 strategic plan.
4. To review the proposed changes to the membership Club Policy as presented by Robbie Cumming.
5. To review the proposed Harassment Policy, Respect in the Workplace Policy, Whistle Blower Policy.
6. Elections of Directors.
7. To transact such other normal business as may properly be brought before the annual general meeting or any adjournment thereof. We look forward seeing you virtually at the AGM in September.
Any member interested in running for board positions must submit the 2020 AGM Nomination Form and the Statutory Declaration Form along with a current resume to James Rosnau at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadlines outlined on the forms.