Last Chance 2021
(Located across from Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA) / Starbucks on west side of 114 Street)
*** Use second-floor east doors near the Athletics Office. ***
Proof of Vaccination and Entry Process
The University of Alberta is requiring proof of double Covid-19 vaccination for all visitors over the age of 12 years old. Vaccination status will be confirmed prior to entry by presenting your Government of Alberta QR code or a hard copy of your QR code at the entry point along with photo ID. The University is not accepting paper copies for proof of vaccination.
There will be specific lines for priority access to the facility:
• a line for Coaches and Athletes (U14 and up),
• a line for Volunteers
• a line for Officials, and
• a line for spectators (including U12 spectators) and U12 athletes.
1. All spectators over the age of 12 must have proof of vaccination to enter.
2. The QR code (for your proof of vaccination) will be the most efficient way to enter the building. (Our volunteers will have the QR code scanners.) See https://covidrecords.alberta.ca/home if youdo not yet have your QR code.
3. Please remember to bring a photo ID that matches your Alberta Health Services credentials.
4. For ease, colour-coded wristbands will be given to those who meet the entry criteria.