- This event has passed.
Alberta Provincial 5km Road Championships
July 25, 2015 - July 26, 2015
The 3rd annual Mizuno Midsummer’s night 5k is run on the paths and roads in and around Goldbar Park (not Goldstick Park!). The course is slightly rolling with a couple of smaller hills and is completely run on pavement or hard paths. In 2015 and 2016, this race will also be the Athletics Alberta 5km provincial road race championships. Proceeds from this event go to support the Concordia Thunder XC and Indoor track teams.
Mizuno Midsummer’s Night 5k
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|5K Run/Walk||5K||$ 25||$ 30||$ 35||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL
- * Early Bird Fee – End Date: 2015-05-31 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee – End Date: 2015-06-30 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee – End Date: 2015-07-20 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, July 24th
from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
At 109 Street Running Room
8537 – 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 – View Map
- On race day (Sat July 25th)
beginning at 4:00 pm
at the Goldbar park pavilion.
- 5k Run/Walk: Saturday July 25, 2015 @ 6:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Matt Norminton
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 780-439-3099 ext 245
How to register
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It’s Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or Login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here