Try Athletics with a Trial Membership
(14 day LIMITED Membership, Non-Competitive, Must be with a Club)
Restrictions, rules, and regulations:
- Trial Memberships are not permitted for competition sanctioned or unsanctioned.
- All Trial memberships must be reported to Athletics Canada before the participant starts with the club. This is done via registration through “Trackie”.
- Trial membership is only valid for club training activities for 14 days.
- Trial memberships are for clubs only, unattached members can not use trial memberships.
- Trial memberships can only happen once for an individual, unless said individual has NOT been an AA member for more than 2 years.
- Trial memberships are not permitted for members renewing annually.
- School Clubs are not eligible for trial memberships.
- Alberta Teams are not eligible for Trial Memberships.
- Track Councils, and affiliate organizing committees are not eligible for two week trial memberships.
- Trials Memberships are not permitted for use at Provincial Championships.
Sign up for a Trial Membership.