The Legion Canadian Youth Track & Field Championships now combines the Legion under 15 (U15) and under 17 (U17) programs with an open Midget (age 15 and under) & Youth concept (age 16 – 17 and under). Provincial commands will still send teams to compete in the U15 and U17 categories, but eligible additional athletes may compete in the U17 category.
This event is nationally sanctioned by Athletics Canada and many Canadian track and field stars who have participated in the Legion program have gone on to world and Olympic glory. Approximately 80% of Canada’s national track and field team have participated in the Legion program. For a current list of national team members who have competed in past Legion competitions and for a brief history of this event please go to click here.
2019 Team Announcement – Click Here
2019 Hotel Info – Click Here
- Team ABNWT Standards – Please Click Here
- Team ABNWT Selection Criteria – Please Click Here
- Legion Technical Package – Please Click Here
Declare (Online and Paper copy must be completed)
- AA Online Declaration – Please Click Here (Available 2019)
- Legion Paper Form (100 copies available at CALTAF) – Please Click Here to Download
- Legion Rules & Regulations – Please Click Here to Review
- Additional Medical Form – TBA
Legion Nationals FYI Links